Monday, September 08, 2008

Oma Hamou & Her Austin Stalkers from the Alexander Palace Time Machine Website

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I am on my computer and open Enigma's AOL account I refuse to turn on AIM which allows people to IM me simply put I don't want to receive one of Bob Atchison or Rob Moshein's stalkerish IM's as I have in the past. However, I am aware of their presence. I am aware Bob Atchison and Rob Moshein and friends/associates of Bob's web company, Pallasart are monitoring the time of the day either I or someone else logs into Enigma's account with AOL. I would like them to cease and desist but they seem to be incapable of doing this. Thanks again...for bringing this to my attention.


Source: http://omahamou.com/oma/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32&start=270

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home